PERSON & COVEY.
Solbar Shield Sunscreen With Zinc Oxide Plus Titanium Dioxide, SPF 40
A powerful, non-greasy, skin-protecting barrier against the summer sun.
Solbar shield provides a transparent, natural and soothing barrier against the harmful sun.
Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, two proven organic sunscreen ingredients, protects skin from both the burning UVB and the aging UVA rays of the sun, guarding body from cellular damage and inflammation.
- Very water resistant
- No synthetic sunscreen agents
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Helps to prevent sunburn
- SPF provides greater sunburn protection.
Zinc Oxide 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 5.0%
Purified Water, Isobutyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Octanoate Cetearyl Ethylhexnoate And Isopropyl Myristrate, Dimethicone, PVP/hexadecene Copolymer, PVP/eicosene Copolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate And PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate Octyl Stearate, Vitamin E Acetate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.
- Apply a thin even layer of Solbar Shield to all sun exposed areas of dry skin 15-20 minutes before sun exposure and massage gently until clear sheen appears.
- Allow to dry.
- Avoid contact with clothing until sunscreen is dry.
- Reapply to DRY skin after prolonged swimming, outdoors physical activity, excessive perspiration or towel drying.
- Dermatologists recommend reapplying sunscreen during prolonged sun exposure every 2 hours.
For external use only.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. if irritation occurs, rinse with water.
Discontinue use and seek medical assistance if: skin irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For use on children under 6 months of age consult a doctor.
- in case of accidentalingestion seek medical assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Californias Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb