MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Cooppertone sport continous spray sunscreen with antioxidants, SPF 90
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection.
- Sprays at any angle.
- Very Sweat Resistant.
- Clear Continuous Spray.
- The Only Way To Spray Specially formulated for active adults, this clear, no-rub, no-mess spray goes on quickly and dries in seconds.
- Ultra sweatproof so it wont run into your eyes and sting. Sprays on at any angle for quick and even coverage, even in hard to reach places.
- Replenishing antioxidants help fortify skin's natural defenses depleted during sun exposure.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (6%), Octocrylene (10%).
Alcohol Denatured, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, PEG 15 Cocamine, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate.
DIRECTIONS:Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
Children under 2 years of age:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15Ask a doctor:
Children under 6 months of age
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- For external use only.
- Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking. May stain some fabrics.
- When using this product avoid spraying in eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove. Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120?F.
- Store between 20? to 25?C (68? to 77?F) Avoid long term storage above 40?C (104?F).
If rash or irritation develops and lasts.Keep out of reach of children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Sun Alert:
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.