MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Coppertone sport sunscreen stick, SPF55
- Ultra sweatproof:Wont run into eyes and sting.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection.
- PABA free and Fragrance free.
- Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick is specially formulated to provide spot protection for sun-exposed areas like ears, nose and face.
- This formula blocks UVB rays that are primarily responsible for sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun.
- It also protects your skin against the deeper penetrating UVA rays that have been associated with skin damage resulting in premature aging and wrinkling.
- Screens out the sun's rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (6%).
Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Behenate, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacoa seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Reinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
DIRECTIONS:Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
Children under 2 years of age:
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, prolonged swimming, excessive perspiration or vigorous activity.
Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- If skin irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.
- For children under 6 months of age consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- May stain some fabrics.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.