Dermoplast hospital strength pain relieving spray
- It is an anesthetic.
- Painless, no-touch application.
- Provides fast relief.
- Relieves pain and itching.
- Moisturizes and cuts,bites and blisters,sunburn and minor burns.
- Dermoplast spray use for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, scrapes, minor burns, minor skin irritations.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Hold can 6 to 12 inches away from affected area.
- Point spray nozzle and spray button.
- To apply to face, spray in palm of hand.
- Adults and children 2 years and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature away from heat.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid spraying in eyes, do not puncture or incinerate, contents under pressure, do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F, avoid use near open flames, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal, use only as directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, condition does not improve in 7 days, condition clears up and occurs again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb