Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Laxatives Stimulant >
Dulcolax laxative suppositories 10 mg, comfort shape - 8 ea
Dulcolax laxative suppositories 10 mg May relieve occasional constipation and irregularity.
You Save: $2.60 (20.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 681421021029
- Gentle and Predictable
- Fast Relief
Dulcolax laxative suppositories 10 mg, comfort shape
Dulcolax laxative suppositories 10 mg May relieve occasional constipation and irregularity. Gives fast predictable relief. Comfort shaped. This product usually causes bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Comfort shaped suppositories provide fast relief from constipation.
- Gentle, predictable fast relief
- #1 doctor recommended brand (among stimulant laxatives).
Bisacodyl USP - 10 mg (Stimulant Laxative).
In Active Ingredients
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 1 suppository in a single daily dose
- Peel open plastic
- Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first
- Retain about 15 to 20 minutes
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
Other Information: Do not store above 30°C (86°F).
For rectal use only Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb