Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > After Sun, Burn Relief >
Black and White Tropical Skin Soothing Ointment - 2.25 Oz Whi
Black and White Ointment, for temporary protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
You Save: $1.59 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Black and white tropical skin soothing ointment
- Helps to prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or wind-burned skin.
- For temporary protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.Black and white ointment is a skin care product (much like vaseline or bag balm).
- It is quite satisfactory as an emollient for the protection of the skin, but among root-workers it is more commonly utilized in the preparation of condition ointment or solid perfume.
- For this purpose, a measure of black and white ointment is either blended with a condition oil applied to the skin, or it is used as the base in which to steep roots or herbs for a month, then heated and strained through cheesecloth to remove the residual vegetable matter, cooled, and allowed to harden again before being applied to the skin.
- Condition ointments such as this are particularly popular among two-headed doctors who give clients a rub or massage as part of a healing or jinx-breaking treatment, especially when crossed conditions have resulted from the victim being poisoned through the feet.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb