Fruit of the Earth Cool Blue Aloe Mist Continuous Spray
- Continuous Spray
- No Pumping Required
- Gentle, Soothing Mist.
- For the temporary relief of sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, minor rashes, skin irritations and windburned skin.
- Cool blue aloe mist anesthetic spray delivers a unique blend of cooling, soothing aloe vera and the anesthetic action 1% Lidocaine in a quick, easy, gentle spray.
- Get instant relief on the go: anywhere, anytime.
Non-Stop Burn Relief! Spray and Go with Cool Blue Aloe MistCool Blue Aloe Mist Anesthetic Spray delivers a unique blend of cooling, soothing Aloe Vera and the anesthetic action of 1% Lidocaine in a Quick, Easy Gentle spray.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aloe Vera Gel; Isoceteth-20; Benzophenone 4; Carbomer; Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone; Tetrasodium EDTA; Triethanolamine; FD&C Blue No. 1.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Spray on hand to apply to face.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Reapply after towel drying, swimming, vigorous activity, or perspiring.
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- External use only.
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- When using this product: Do not spray directly in eyes or face.
- Keep out of eyes and eyelids.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb