Solarcaine burn relief aloe extra aerosol spray
- It is a cooling, soothing spray that relieves itch and instantly relieves pain from sunburn, minor household burns, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- It is a pain relieving spray with lidocaine HCl.
- Sunburn relief brand.
- Instant pain relief.
- Cooling, moisturizing itch relief.
- Stops the pain.
- Cools the burn.
- It contains lidocaine to stop the pain and cool aloe to moisturize and rehydrate dry, irritated skin.
- With solarcaine aloe extra spray, cooling, soothing relief is just seconds away.
- Leaves no sticky residue.
- Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.
Isobutane , Propane , Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Simethicone , Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin E Acetate , Triethanolamine , Carbomer , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate , Disodiium EDTA
- Shake well.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
- To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply.
- For external use only.
- Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- keep out of eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition gets worse.
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control cnter right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb