MANUFACTURER: NEOTERIC COSMETICS INC . INDICATIONS: Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle is a powerful natural exfoliant that works to smooth and soften your skin, restoring a younger appearance.
Soothing Vitamins & Minerals:
- The 12% AHA solution improves your skin's texture, elasticity and tone as it intensively nourishes the skin.
- Peptides and Green Tea work together to prevent free radicals from breaking down the skin, and to preserve your skin's firmness.
- You will see noticeably softer and more radiant skin from the first application.
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle 12% Glycolic AHA:
- 12% AHA
- pH 4
After 100% pure AHA crystals are liquified for cosmetic use, percentage of AHA is based on a 70% solution. INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearic Acid, PEG 40 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (Peptides), Green Tea Extract, Panthanol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, BHT. DIRECTIONS: Morning and Evening:
- Alpha Hydrox reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and evens skin tone.
- Alpha Hydrox proven to show significant and measurable improvements in skin's condition after six weeks.
- Contains Peptides to help plump up and improve skin's texture.
- May prolong the effects of Botox and Microdermabrasion .
- Helps to prevent signs of skin's premature aging with Antioxidant Vitamins and Green Tea .
- Contains Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid which is highly recommended by dermatologists.
- Cleanse with Alpha Hydrox Nourishing Cleanser and apply a sheer layer f Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle to face and neck (do not rinse off).
- Follow with Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Delicate or sensitive skin types and first time users of AHAs, please do a patch test. See container for additional instructions.
- Avoid contact in eyes, on eyelids, lips and other mucous membranes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Sunburn Alert: Product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.38 lb