Noxzema triple clean antiblemish pads with medicated salicylic acid
- Salicylic acid and dermatologist tested.
- Treats acne.
- Dries up acne pimples.
- Helps prevent new acne pimples.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid (2%, Acne Treatment).
Alcohol Denatured, Water, PEG 4, PPG 11 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance, Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Cinnamal, Citral.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- For external use only.
- Flammable keep away from extreme heat or open flame.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb