Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Laxatives Stimulant >
Goldline Senna-S stimulant laxative tablets - 100 ea
Generally produce bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
You Save: $4.81 (39.1%)
Earn Points on this item:7
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: GOLDLINE LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Goldline Senna-S stimulant laxative tablets
The gentle strength of Senna - S Tablets are stool softeners, if you have hard dry stools. These generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
Per Tablet: Docusate Sodium 50 mg; Standardized Senna Concentrate (Sennosides) 8. 6 mg.
Cellulosic Polymers; Corn Starch; D&C Yellow No. 10; FD&C Yellow No. 6 (Sunset Yellow); Guar Gum; Lactose; Polyethylene Glycol; Talc; Titanium Dioxide.
- Recommended dosage (or as directed by a doctor): Take preferably at bedtime.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Starting: 2 tablets once a day. Maximum: 4 tablets twice a day.
- 6 to under 12 years of age: Starting: 1 tablet once a day. Maximum: 2 tablets twice a day.
- 2 to under 6 years of age: Starting: 1/2 tablet once a day. Maximum: 1 tablet twice a day.
- Under 2 years: Consult a physician.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of children's reach.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb