Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, redness soothing cream cleanser
- Clears breakouts and reduces redness.
- Naturally soothing aloe and chamomile.
- MicroClear Technology.
- Salicylic acid acne treatment.
- For the treatment of acne.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment).
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth 21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Matricaria), Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazoyl
Butylphenol Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Disodium
EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Fragrance.
- Cleanse twice a day.
- Wet face.
- Apply to hands, add water and work into lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb