MANUFACTURER: PURDUE FREDERICK CO.
INDICATIONS:Peri-Colace stool softener and stimulant laxative tablets to relieve constipation
May Relieve occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Stool Softener and Stimulant Laxative.
- Docusate sodium and standardized senna concentrate.
- Convenient and predictable overnight relief of constipation.
Each Capsule Contains: Docusate Sodium (50 mg), Sennosides (8.6 mg)
Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Blue 2, FD&C Red 40, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG 400, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2-4 tablets daily.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1-2 tablets daily.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Take up to 1 tablet daily.
- Children under 2: Ask a doctor.
- Store from 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
- Do not use:
- laxative products for longer than a week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or damaged.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb