Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Laxatives Stool Softener >
Peri Colace Tablets relieves Constipation - 30 Each
Supports to reduce occasional constipation.
You Save: $2.08 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 367618106303
- Stimulant laxative
- Comfortable relief
Peri Colace Tablets relieves Constipation
- For overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produce bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Relieve occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Docusate sodium and standardized senna concentrate are used together in an oral preparation to treat occasional constipation.
- Docusate sodium is a surfactant that facilitates the admixture of fat and water to soften the stool.
- Standardized senna concentrate is a stimulant laxative that has direct action on intestinal mucosa.
Each tablet contains 50 mg docusate sodium and 8. 6 mg sennosides.
- Peri-colace tablets: Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses preferably in the evening.
- Usual daily dose:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2-4 tablets daily. - Children 6 to under 12 years: take 1-2 tablets daily.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: take up to 1 tablet daily. - Children under 2: ask a doctor.
- For peri-colace tablets:
- Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Do not use if are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb