MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABS.
Cutex Polish Remover With Vitamin E containing Cutex Quick & Gentle is a breakthrough formula that gently dissolves polish, even under the cuticle, faster than any other traditional remover.
See Package For Details.
Extremely flamable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame, or heat. Harmful if taken internally. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastic. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb