Miralax Laxative powder for solution, Polyethylene Glycol 3350
- Powder may relieve occasional constipation (irregularity) .
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
- May Relieve Occasional Constipation.
- Softens Stool.
- Dissolves in Any Beverage.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor.
- The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap).
- Adults and Children 17 Years of Age and Older: Fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g).
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink.
- Use once a day.
- Use no more than 7 days.
- Children 16 Years of Age or Under: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
- Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain, a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a drug.
- When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse.
- These may be signs of a serious condition; you get diarrhea; you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper-Evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb