Fleet pedia-lax 4 ml liquid glycerin suppositories for ages 2 - 5 years
Fleet pedia-lax 4 ml liquid glycerin suppositories for ages 2 - 5 years are for the relief of occasional constipation. Babylax generally produces a bowel movement within 15 minutes to 1 hour.Features:
- Works in minutes.
- Provides gentle, safe relief.
- Convenient, no mess applicators.
- 6 child rectal applicators.
Each adult dose contains: Glycerin ((USP 2. 3g - Laxative)).
- Left-side position: Place child on left side with knees bent and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest position: Have child kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
- Administering the laxative: caution: Remove orange protective sheild before inserting.
- Hold unit upright, grasping bulb of unit with fingers.
- Grasp orange protective shield with other hand, pull gently to remove.
- With steady pressure, gently insert tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel.
- Discontinue use if resistance is encountered. Forcing the tip can result in injury.
- Insertion may be easier if child receiving suppository bears down as if having a bowel movement.
- This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Squeeze the bulb until nearly all liquid is expelled.
- While continuing to squeeze the bulb, remove tip from rectum and discard unit.
- It is not necessary to empty unit completely.
- The unit contains more than the amount of liquid needed for effective use.
- A small amount of liquid will remain in the unit after squeezing.
- Single dailt dosage: Children 2 years to under 6: 1 unit or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: