Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic First Aid >
Boiron Calendula Ointment - 1Oz
May promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
You Save: $3.28 (42.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Boiron Calendula homeopathic first aid medicated ointment
Calendula Officinalis is the Garden Marigold of Europe, a flower which has been known for centuries as a natural healing and soothing substance when applied locally.
- Helps chapped hands, lips and nasal irritation from colds.
- Helps promote healing of minor burns, scrapes and cuts.
- First aid ointment.
- Homeopathic medicine.
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower (Healing agent)
White Petrolatum (USP)
- For minor cuts, scrapes, and chapping, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry.
- Then gently apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb