Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Fiber Laxatives, Bulk Forming >
Hydrocil instant natural fiber laxative dietary supplement powder - 10.6 oz
Relieves Constipation and restoring regularity.
You Save: $2.20 (13.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: NUMARK LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Hydrocil instant natural fiber laxative dietary supplement powder
- Recommended by Gastroenterologists for over 30 years.
- 100% pure concentrated Psyllium Fiber so you only need two doses a day.
- Dissolves instantly.
- No sugar, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
- Safe for diabetics.
- 81 teaspoon doses.
- For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Psyllium Seed Husk (3.5 g)
Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone
- Read entire label including warnings.
- Adults 12 years & older: up to 8 teaspoonsful daily in divided doses of 1 to 2 teaspoonsful per dose.
- Children 6 to under of 12 years of age: up to 4 teaspoonsful daily in divided doses of 1 teaspoonsful per dose.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Note: Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Ask a doctor before using if you have:
- Abdominal pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of 2 weeks
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
- You do not have a bowel movement after use of this product.
- These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
- Chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing occur.
- Other information:
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Protect from excessive moisture (humidity).
- See bottom of container for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor or if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Do not use if outer cap seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Best fiber product on the market