Andrea modlash eyelash adhesive, clear - 1 ea
Specially formulated and waterproof to hold individual lashes securely and comfortably, day after day.
Methoxyisopropyl Acetate , Nitrocellulose , Alcohol Denat.
- Apply a thin line of modlash adhesive along band.
- Hold for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
- For best results, use lash applicator to hold and apply lashes.
- Place band against eyelid as close to lash root as possible.
- Using fingertip, gently press corners and along the band to secure.
- To Remove : Gently peel band off lid, starting at the outer corner.
- Clean band by peeling off lash adhesive.
- Place lashes back on tray to maintain their shape for re use.
- Clean your own lashes with non oily make up remover or soap and water.
- Place a drop of adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Dip knotted end of lash in adhesive, then place knot onto your own lashes, close to eyelid.
- Press gently for a few seconds.
- Continue same method for each lash used.
- Keep away from children.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid getting into eyes.
- If contact occurs, wash immediately with lukewarm water.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb