Infant gas relief drops for discomfort relief
Gas Drops Infant Cherry quickly relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Per 0. 3 ml: Simethicone 20 mg.
Sodium; Citric Acid; Maltitol; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Natural
Flavor; Purified Water; Red 22; Red 28; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Citrate;
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician.
- Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.
- For best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap.
- Infants under 2 (under 24 lbs. ): 0. 03 mL. Children over 2 (over 24 lbs. ): 0. 6 mL.
Do not exceed 12 doses per day unless directed by a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: