AmericaRx Rich Source of Omega 3 6 9 Fatty Acids in Krill oil 500mg Softgels
- A powerful antioxidant coupled with the Omega-3s, EPA and DHA.
- Essential fatty acids were found to be vitally important to human brain, immune and cardiovascular function, thus krill oil has become a critical nutrient for daily life.
- Krill oil is rich in essential fatty acids and phospholipids-essential for brain and heart function, balanced blood sugar levels, healthy cell membranes, strong joints, and maintaining liver function.
- Also supports the body in energy production.
- Krill oil has been found to be twice as effective as other fish oils in easing the normal discomforts of womens monthly cycles.
The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil include EPA and DHA, renowned for their importance to health, EPA and DHA in krill oil are attached to phospholipids, the primary building blocks of cell membranes. DHA is a primary support of the brains neurons and neurological transmitters; EPA influences the chemical mediators that regulate the cardiovascular system. Krill oil additionally contains the natural antioxidants astaxanthin and vitamin A, both of which support protection of cells, eyesight, joint health and immunity.
Krill oil additionally contains the natural antioxidants astaxanthin and vitamin A, both of which support protection of cells, eyesight, joint health and immunity.
Gelatin, Safflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water 9>
For adults, take one (1) softgel two to three times daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Consult with your physician if you are pregnant or nursing or if you have allergies, use blood thinners or are planning to have surgery.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb