Beano Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement Tablets
Helps stop flatulence and/or bloat as a result of eating a variety of grains, cereals, nuts, seeds, and vegetables containing the sugars raffinose, stachyose and/or verbascose before it starts.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cellulose Gel , Corn Starch , Mannitol , Sorbitol , Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil , Invertase , Gelatin , Colloidal Silica , Magnesium Stearate.
- How to use beano tablets:
- When necessary, swallow, chew or crumble 3 tablets per meal (1 tablet per serving of problem food) with the first bite of the food.
- A typical meal consists of 2-3 servings of food.
- For best results you may have to adjust the number of tablets according to the number of servings of problem foods that eat.
- Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so donot cook with beano.
- Storage: Keep at or below room temperature. Avoid heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb