Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Probiotics, Digestive Supplements >
- Natural enzyme
- Supports bloating
- Helps to reduce gas
Beano meltaways food enzyme dietary supplement tablets, strawberry flavor - 15 ea
Works naturally to help prevent gas before it starts.
You Save: $0.72 (11.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Beano meltaways food enzyme dietary supplement tablets, strawberry flavor
- It helps stop flatulence and/or bloat as a result of eating a variety of grains, cereals, nuts, seeds, and vegetables containing the sugars raffinose, stachyose and/or verbascose before it starts.
- Works naturally to help prevent gas before it starts.
- Take Beano before and there will be no gas.
- 1 Beano Meltaway = 2 Regular Beano.
- Naturally and artificially flavored.
- Beano max meltaways prevents gas, bloating and discomfort caused by many healthful foods.
- How beano max meltaways works: Beano max meltaways is a vegetarian friendly formula that contains a natural enzyme that breaks down the complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they dont cause gas.
- When to use beano max meltaways: Use it every day right before every meal with problem food.
Mannitol, Providone, Corn Starch, Water, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Polyvinyl Acetate, Maltodectrin (less than 1%), Silicon Dioxide (less than 1%), Calcium Gluconate (less than 1%), Triacetin (less than 1%), Natural & Artifical flavor (less than 1%), Red 40 Lake (less than 1%), Acetic Acid (less than 1%), Wheat (contains)
- How to use beano max meltaways:
- Use for the right problem: Use Beano max Meltaways if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: Beano Max Meltaways prevents gas from a variety of foods, including: Beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, lettuce, oat bran, onions, peas, peanuts, peppers, seeds, soy, whole grains, and more.
- Use at the right time: Take right before first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: At mealtime, place one meltaway tablet on your tongue and let it dissolve.
- Yoo much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so dont cook with beano.
- Allergy note: If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano Max Meltaways discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.
- If are pregnant or nursing a baby, ask a doctor before use.
- Storage: Keep at or below room temperature. Avoid heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb