MANUFACTURER: ALLIANCE LABS.
INDICATIONS:Enemeez mini enema disposable tubes (replacement for therevac)
It is employed for the relief of constipation due to infrequent or difficult bowel movements. Enemeez penetrates and softens the stool, thereby promoting bowel movement. It is indicated for dyschezia, lesions of the anus that make defecation painful, impaction associated with megacolon, anal fissure, and postoperative anal atresia.
It has been employed successfully in bedridden patients and those patients with decreased mobility in a patient group from child to adult. Enemeez has also been used with acute rehabilitation patients with such diagnoses as spinal cord injuries, cerebral vascular accidents, fractures, joint replacements, and closed head injuries. In bowel management programs Enemeez helps establish a more predictable bowel routine along with reducing the likelihood of bowel accidents and incontinence.
Docusate Sodium 283mg, Medicinal soft soap base of Polyethylene Glycol and Glycerine.
- For best results, lay on left side with knees bent.
- Second Position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until side of face is resting on the surface.
- Discontinue use if resistance is encountered.
- Forcing the enema may result in injury or damage to the rectum.
- If product is not administered properly and occasional rectal examinations are not performed, serious complications can arise.
- Occasional rectal exams are imperative for patients with impaired rectal function, especially loss of sensation.
- If rectal irritation or a rash around the anus appears, the enemas should be discontinued. Prolonged administration together with mineral oil should be avoided.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present nor for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor.