Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Enemas, Enema Bags >
Fleet enema extra cleaning, latex free, 7.8 oz
Fleet enema ready to use gives you cleansing and extra relief.
You Save: $0.15 (4.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CB FLEET CO. INDICATIONS: Fleet Enema provides fast-acting relief from pain and discomfort of constipation.
Fleet Enema Extra provides extra cleansing and extra relief, It provides 70% more volume than the regular Fleet Enema. Clinically proven to be both safe and effective. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: In each 197-mL delivered dose , Monobasic sodium Saline laxative/phosphate 19 g, Dibasic sodium Saline laxative/phosphate 7g. Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water. DIRECTIONS: How To Use: Remove Orange Protective shield from Enema Comfortip before inserting. With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus. Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury. Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottlecompletely, as it contains more liquid than needed. Remove Comfortip from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes). Positions for using this Enema:
Fleet Enemas are Latex Free. WARNINGS: For rectal use only. Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Ask a doctor before using this product if you:
- Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- have a kidney disease.
- are pregnant or nursing a baby.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleedingadults. Keep out of reach of children. dosage: children 12 years and over - 1 Bottle. children under 11 years do not use.
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.