Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Enemas, Enema Bags >
Fleet Bisacodyl Enema a stimulant pugative, Ready To Use, 1.25 Oz
Fleet Bisacodyl enema ready to use relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
You Save: $0.55 (13.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CB FLEET CO. INDICATIONS: Fleet Bisacodyl Enema for relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations. INGREDIENTS: Bisacodyl USP 10 mg. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 bottle.
Children under 12 years: DO NOT USE.
Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent and arms resting comfortably.
Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably. Shake bottle well before removing protective shield.
With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel.
REMOVE ORANGE PROTECTIVE SHIELD FROM ENEMA COMFORTIP BEFORE INSERTING.
- Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down as if having a bowel movement.
- This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury. Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely as it contains more liquid than needed. Remove Comfortip from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong, 15 to 20 minutes if possible.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.