MANUFACTURER: BIOCODEX INC.
INDICATIONS:Florastor kids 250 mg probiotic dietary supplement packets
Florastor Kids promotes and maintains intestinal health and is safe to take with other medicines. It keeps your gut functioning well
What is Florastor Kids?
Florastor Kids is a probiotic made of live freeze dried yeast cells of the species Saccharomyces boulardii lyo. The cells look like a powder which is then put into packets and sealed. Each packet of Florastor Kids has 250 mg of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo in it.
What is a probiotic?
Probiotics help the good organisms in your body to grow and protect your intestines against bad organisms that can make you unwell. Florastor Kids helps maintain the normal balance of microorganisms in the gut.
Multiple clinical studies have shown that Saccharomyces boulardii lyo is an effective dietary supplement. Florastor Kids is suitable for all (infants 2 months of age to adults).
Florastor Kids is okay to take with antibiotics as it is natural yeast that works even when taken with antibiotics. Making sure you have the right number of good microorganisms may help reduce bloating and gas often caused by an imbalance of microorganisms.
- Maintains the balance of good microorganisms in the gut.
- Keeps the gut functioning well.
- Promotes intestinal health.
- Protects good microorganisms in the gut.
- Improves consistency of bowel movements.
- The #1 Probiotic world wide.
Florastor is used to cure the following diseases:
- Clostridium difficile associated disease (CDAD).
- Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea.
- Diarrhea related to Crohns disease.
- Diarrhea related to Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) or Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS).
- Gastroenteritis or non-specific diarrhea.
- Travelers diarrhea.
- Microbial Imbalance.
- Viral Diarrhea (Rotavirus).
- Chronic diarrhea.
Lactose - 33 mg; Saccharomyces boulardii lyo - 250 mg; Fructose - 472 mg
Colloidal anhydrous silica, tutti-frutti flavor.
- Suggested use: 1 sachet in the morning, 1 sachet in the evening.
- How to prepare: Mix contents of sachet with water, apple juice or other 'still' non-carbonated drinks.
- For babies, add to formula after warmed.
- Florastor can also be added to apple sauce and other soft baby foods.
- No need to refrigerate.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.