MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER.
Provides fast relief of diarrhea and cramping.
Per 15 mL: Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg.
Caramel, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Purified Water, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Per 15 mL: Sodium 10 mg, Salicylates 130 mg .
Shake well immediately before each use. For accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup. Repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed, to a maximum of 8 doses in a 24-hour period. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration which may accompany diarrhea. Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL or 2 tablespoonfuls. 9 to 11 years: 15 mL or 1 tablespoonful. 6 to 8 years 10 mL or 2 teaspoonfuls. 3 to 5 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoonful. Under 3 years: ask a doctor.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox, flu symptoms, or the flu should not use this product. If nausea, vomiting, or fever occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness. This product contains salicylates. If taken with other salicylate-containing preparations (such as aspirin) and ringing in the ears occurs, discontinue use .
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.