MANUFACTURER: MENTHOLATUM INC.
OXY Acne Medication Maximum Strength Rapid spot treatment
It unblocks clogged pores, while the advanced formulation covers up unsightly pimples, reduces redness and soothes skin. Vanishing is ideal for all skin types. It is clinically proven to kill acne bacteria in 24 hours. It attacks acne head on with the bacteria-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide.
Scientifically shown to:
- unblock pores
- fight blemishes
- absorb oil
- soothe irritated skin.
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Treatment)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG 4/12 Dimethicone, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Water (Purified), Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Oxy Spot Treatment to dry, then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Other Information: Avoid storing at extreme temperatures above 100 degrees F.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product:
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use may increase dryness or irritation of skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used.
- Irritation may develop, such as redness, burning, itching peeling or possibly swelling.
- More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation.
- Mild irritation may be reduced by using product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth.
- It may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe and continues.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.