Home > Beauty, Suncare > Acne and Blemish Care > Acne Pore, Spot Treatments >
Clearasil Adultcare acne treatment cream, tinted - 0.65 oz
Suitable for the needs of adult skin, which tends to be less oily than teenage skin.
You Save: $2.12 (39.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 839977008012
- Helps to reduce acne pimples
- Gently clear breakouts
Clearasil Adultcare acne treatment cream, tinted
- This cream is specially formulated for adult skin to prevent overdrying of the skin while clearing acne.
- The highest over-the-counter concentration available is in this light, disappearing cream that heals pimples fast.
- Use as a spot treatment on an existing pimple or where see a blemish forming.
- Specially formulated for adults to gently clear breakouts without overdrying.
- For the treatment and prevention of acne pimples.
- 24 hour control / sulfur resorcinol medication.
- Clearer skin all day, every day.
- Conceals pimples while it dries them up and helps them heal.
- Effective medication for less oily, adult skin.
- Dermatologist-tested acne-fighting formula.
Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).
Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen.
- Allow clearasil vanishing acne treatment cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling.
- If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Use to prevent new pimples from forming.
- Keep tightly closed. Keep away from heat.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- With other topical acne medication, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
- More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation.
- Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.