MANUFACTURER: RECKITT BENCKISER CONSUMER
INDICATIONS:Clearasil Adultcare acne treatment cream, tinted
This cream is specially formulated for adult skin to prevent overdrying of the skin while clearing acne. The highest over-the-counter concentration available is in this light, disappearing cream that heals pimples fast. Use as a spot treatment on an existing pimple or where you see a blemish forming.
Specially formulated for adults to gently clear breakouts without overdrying
- For the treatment and prevention of acne pimples.
- 24 Hour Control / Sulfur Resorcinol Medication
- Clearer Skin all day, Every Day
Is this treatment right for me?
- Conceals pimples while it dries them up and helps them heal
- Effective medication for less oily, adult skin
- Dermatologist-tested acne-fighting formula
Specifically formulated for adult skin. Treatment cream helps clear acne pimples, helping to reduce size and redness. How does it work?
The sulfur resorcinol formula goes to the root of acne pimples to help dry and clear them up. Skin conditioners lesson over-drying of adult skin.
Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication)
Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen.
- Allow Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Use to prevent new pimples from forming.
Keep tightly closed. Keep away from heat.
For external use only. When using this product
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- With other topical acne medication, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
skin irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.