Home > Beauty, Suncare > Acne and Blemish Care > Acne Pore, Spot Treatments >
Clearasil ultra vanishing acne treatment cream for clearer skin - 1 oz
Fights your acne fast, and is shown by a clinical study to visibly reduce spot size and redness in as little as 4 hours.
You Save: $1.75 (16.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH. INDICATIONS: Clearasil ultra vanishing acne treatment cream for clearer skin
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% (Acne Medication). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzilic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. DIRECTIONS: For best results use up to 3 times dally after washing your face. cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day. because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. if going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Clearasil to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a doctor. Keep tightly closed. Keep away from heat. WARNINGS:
- Accelerated action.
- Clearer skin in just 3 days.
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication.
- New Faster Clearasil Ultra Fights Pimples Faster with a breakthrough acne-fighting formulation.
- Clearasil Ultra's next generation product fights your acne faster and is clinically proven to give you clearer skin in just 3 days.
- Fights acne-causing bacteria.
- Exfoliates and smoothes the skin.
- For the prevention and treatment of acne pimples.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use of higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb