MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub
It clears blackheads and helps prevent new ones to give you clear, smooth skin. Its powerful combination of blackhead-fighting medicine and micro-beads works together to clean pores and help keep them free of blackheads.
- Salicylic acid penetrates into pores to remove blackhead-causing dirt and oil.
- Gentle exfoliating beads sweep away dead skin cells.
- Skin soothing beads deliver conditioners to help prevent skin from overdrying.
- Gentle scrub tingles as it exfoliates without overdrying.
- Salicylic acid acne treatment.
Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment)
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Steareth 2, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco Glucoside, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance
- Cleanse skin daily.
- Wet face.
- Squeeze scrub into hands and work into lather.
- Massage gently on face, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.