Home > Beauty, Suncare > Acne and Blemish Care > Acne Scrubs and Masks >
Clean and clear blackhead eraser scrub, oil free - 5 oz
Gently exfoliates to life away dirt and oil.
You Save: $1.19 (18.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Clean and clear blackhead eraser scrub, oil free
- Gently exfoliates to lift away dirt and oil.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Clears blackheads.
- Clearing Scrub has Salicylic Acid Acne Medication to help clear blackheads.
Salicylic Acid (2%).
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth 21, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum , Fragrance (Parfum), Menthyl Lactate, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Jojoba Esters.
- Wet face.
- Gently massage product all over face for 20-30 seconds, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Recommended for daily use.
- For external use only.
- When using this product and other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product, dryness or irritation of the skin may be increased.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
girl in AZ
Location: Phx, AZ
this product really worked on my blackheads and i have a serious problem in that area..i used it like..overall 3 times and i've already seen HUGE results!!! and it is truely a lifesaver because i started to get a light brown line from pushing up my nose to scratch it..and i guess it causes more dirt to get in those pores?..anyway it wouldnt go away and now its barely visible. so i would definitely recommend it!