St. Ives naturally clear apricot scrub, blemish and blackhead control
- Gently exfoliates to remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- For oily and acne prone.
- Oil free.
- For the treatment of Acne.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid - 2%for treatment of acne
Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Sorbitol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract
- Moisten face, apply with wet fingertips and massage into skin for about one minute.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- As with most facial cleansers, if product gets into the eyes flush thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of Children.
- In case of accidental ingestion seek, professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: