Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Hemorrhoidal Treatments >
Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment, Prevents Further Irritation - 1 oz
Prompt soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
You Save: $1.87 (21.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 305732871103
- Protects Irritated Tissue
- Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue
MANUFACTURER: PfizerPreparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment, Prevents Further Irritation
- Prompt Soothing Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort.
- Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue.
- Protects Irritated Tissue.
- Relieves Internal and External Discomfort.
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning.
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts.
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (Protectant), Petrolatum (71.9%) (Protectant), Phenylephrine HCl (0.25%) (Vasoconstrictor), Shark Liver Oil 3.0% (Protectant)
Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Benzoic Acid, BHA, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Water
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment.
For Intrarectal use: Remove protective cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum; thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace protective cover. Also apply ointment to external area. Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature or in cool place, but not over 80�F.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb