Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic First Aid >
Boiron calendula non-greasy texture first aid cream, homeopathic medicine - 2.5 oz
It is a homeopathic medicine ideal for soothing burns, scrapes and skin irritation.
You Save: $4.53 (38.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Boiron Calendula non-greasy texture first aid cream, homeopathic medicine
Calendula officinalis is the Marigold of Europe, a flower which has been known for centuries as a natural healing and soothing substance when applied locally. It is a homeopathic medicine ideal for soothing burns, scrapes and skin irritation.
- A non-greasy cream quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Helps promote healing of minor burns, scrapes and skin irritations.
- Relieves sunburn and minor cuts.
Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% (NOTE: The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.)
Purified Water, Pegoxol 7 Stearate, Lauroyl Macrogolglycerides, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry.
- For scrapes and skin irritation, first cleanse the area with mild soap and water, rinse, and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to the affected area three times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb