Boiron Calendula First Aid Cream, Homeopathic Medicine
- First Aid:
- Skin Irritation
Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations: Calendula Gel is made from Calendula Officinals (Garden Marigold), which is 100% natural. Its flowers have been used topically for generations to naturally heal scrapes, rashes & skin irritations. Calendula gel has a cooling effect, and is ideal for relieving razor burn on the face or legs.
- A non-greasy cream quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Helps promote healing of minor burns, scrapes and skin irritations.
- Relieves sunburn and minor cuts.
- Helps promote healing of minor burns and cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and sunburn.
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin
- Works Naturally with Your Body
Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% (NOTE: The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.)
Purified Water, Pegoxol 7 Stearate, Lauroyl Macrogolglycerides, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry.
- For scrapes and skin irritation, first cleanse the area with mild soap and water, rinse, and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to the affected area three times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb