Home > Beauty, Suncare > Cosmetics, Makeup > Foundation with SPF >
Physicians Formula mineral wear talc-free loose powder duo SPF 16, translucent and light - 0.35 oz
Help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
You Save: $3.99 (28.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Physicians Formula mineral wear talc-free loose powder duo SPF 16, translucent/light
- Custom Mineral Duo allows you to create your perfect shade.
- To achieve an all-over flawless and radiant complexion, blend 1+2.
- For a soft highlighting effect, use shade 1.
- To contour and sculpt, use shade 2.
- For extra sensitive skin or breakout-prone skin.
- Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout.
- SPF 16.
Titanium dioxide 12.00%, Zinc oxide 4.20%.
Mica, Boron nitride, Zinc stearate, Tocopheryl acetate, Lauroyl lysine, Retinyl palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium sorbate, may contain: Iron oxides, Titanium dioxide.
- May be worn alone or over makeup.
- Invert jar and gently tap to allow powder to gather in tray.
- Open the sifter lid of the shade you desire or open both to blend the shades together.
- Blend 1+2 and brush powder over face and neck to even out complexion.
- Use 1 in the areas of the face with natural shadows for a soft highlighting effect.
- Use 2 to contour and sculpt.
- For the most even application be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
- For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases.
- If irritation persists, contact a healthcare practitioner.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb