Home > Beauty, Suncare > Cosmetics, Makeup > Foundation with SPF >
Physicians Formula mineral wear talc-free loose powder duo SPF 16, natural and beige - 0.35 oz
For a soft highlighting effect, use shade 1,to contour and sculpt, use shade 2.
You Save: $3.07 (22.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Physicians Formula mineral wear talc-free loose powder duo SPF 16, natural/beige
- Physicians Formula Custom Mineral Illuminating Powder Duo allows you to create your perfect shade.
- To achieve an all-over flawless and radiant complexion, blend shades 1 and 2.
- For a soft highlighting effect, use shade 1.
- To contour and sculpt, use shade 2.
- Talc-free formula.
- Won't irritate skin.
- Luminous finish.
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free.
- Non-comedogenic, oil free.
Titanium dioxide (12%), Zinc oxide (4.2%)
Mica, Lauroyl lysine, Boron nitride, Zinc stearate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, P anisic acid, Glyceryl caprylate, May contain (+/-): Iron oxides, Iron oxides.
- May be worn alone or over makeup.
- Invert jar and gently tap to allow powder to gather in tray.
- Open the sifter lid of the shade you desire or open both to blend the two shades together.
- Blend 1 + 2 and brush powder over face and neck to even out complexion.
- Use 1 in the areas of the face with natural shadows for a soft highlighting effect.
- Use 2 to contour and sculpt.
- For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
- For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
- Innovative tapered Kabuki brush:for precise application, use the tip of the brush.
- For an all-over sweep of color use the sides of the brush.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb