Physicians formula magic mosaic multi-colored custom pressed powder, translucent/beige.
- The perfect combination of shades to highlight, contour or even out skin tone.
- Use lighter shades to highlight and brighten and darker shades for contouring and definition.
- Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.
- Adjust your shade from dark to light.
- Ideal for skin tones that change with the seasons.
- Use to highlight, contour, and even out skin tone.
- Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Talc, Synthetic wax, Isopropyl lanolate, Aluminum starch Octenyisuccinate, Cetyl acetate, Mica, Nylon-12, Lauroyl lysine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl stearoyl Stearate, Acetylated lanolinalcohol, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese violet, Carmine, Titanium dioxide, Red 7 lake, Yellow 5 lake, Blue 1 lake.
- May be worn alone or over makeup. Sweep powder brush over the area of the powder most suited to achieve the desired effect; light, medium or deep, it's your call.
- Lightly brush on powder over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural-looking finish.
- For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
- Sweep powder brush over the area of the powder most suited to achieve the desired effect.
- Lightly brush powder over face and neck for a natural-looking glow.
- To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones.
- For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb