Retail: $5.99
Our Price:$3.62
Availability: In Stock

Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
You Save: $2.37 (39.6%)
    Points Needed to Purchase:73
    Reward Points on this item:3
    Bonus Points Earned:0
    • UPC: 044224070883
    • Tick and Insect Repellent
    • Wilderness Formula
    • Water-Based, No Alcohol

    Bens 30% Deet Uncarded Pump, Wilderness Formula
    • Wilderness Formula
    • Water-Based, No Alcohol
    • Effectively repels ticks, black flies, deer flies, chiggers, mosquitoes, fleas, and stable flies, providing up to 8 hours protection.
    • It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
    • Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
    • Remove protective cap and spray on all exposed skin areas, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
    • Do not inhale.
    • Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
    • Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
    • Apply sparingly around ears.
    • Do not apply to childrens hands.
    • Do not allow children to handle this product.
    • When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
    • Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
    • Do not use under clothing.
    • Avoid over-application of this product.
    • Wash hands after applying.
    • After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
    • Wash treated clothes before wearing again.
    • Do not spray in enclosed areas.
    • For ticks and chiggers, apply to shoe tops, socks and around openings in clothing.
    • Repeat as needed.
    • Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool (preferably locked) storage area inaccessible to children and pets and away from heat or open flame.
    • If Empty: Do not reuse this container.
    • Place in trash or, if available offer for recycling.
    • If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
    • Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
    • Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
    • Keep out of reach of children.
    • Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.
    • Do not get into eyes.
    • Harmful if swallowed.
    • Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases.
    • If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center.
    • If you go to the doctor, take this repellent with you.
    • First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
    • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
    • Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
    • If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
    • Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
    • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
    • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
    • Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
    • Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
    • Physical and Chemical Hazards: Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture and painted surfaces.
    • May damage leather.

    Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.

    Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb