Bens 30% Deet Uncarded Pump, Wilderness Formula
- Wilderness Formula
- Water-Based, No Alcohol
- Effectively repels ticks, black flies, deer flies, chiggers, mosquitoes, fleas, and stable flies, providing up to 8 hours protection.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- Remove protective cap and spray on all exposed skin areas, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to childrens hands.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Do not use under clothing.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- Wash hands after applying.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Wash treated clothes before wearing again.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- For ticks and chiggers, apply to shoe tops, socks and around openings in clothing.
- Repeat as needed.
- Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool (preferably locked) storage area inaccessible to children and pets and away from heat or open flame.
- If Empty: Do not reuse this container.
- Place in trash or, if available offer for recycling.
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.
- Do not get into eyes.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center.
- If you go to the doctor, take this repellent with you.
- First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
- Physical and Chemical Hazards: Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture and painted surfaces.
- May damage leather.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb