OCuSOFT Retaine MGD Ophthalmic Emulsion Sterile Containers
- Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops
- Relieves Irritation
- Protects Against Moisture Loss
- Long-Lasting Comfort
- Electrostatic Attraction
Unlike other lubricant eye drops which can evaporate quickly, Retaine MGD provides long-lasting relief for moderate to severe dry eyes utilizing Novasorb, a proprietary cationic oil emulsion technology (microemulsification) that effectively delivers ingredients through the electrostatic attraction between positively charged droplets and the negatively charged ocular surface. The hypotonicity of the emulsion adds moisture while the lipid component lubricates and protects the surface of the eye. It is especially helpful in conditions associated with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.
Light Mineral Oil 0.5% (Emollient), Mineral Oil 0.5% (Emollient)
Cetalkonium Chloride, Glycerol, Poloxamer 188, Tris Hydrochloride, Tromethamine, Tyloxapol, Water for Injection
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Other information: Drops appear as a milky white solution.
- Store between 15° -30°C (59° - 86°F).
- For use in the eyes only.
- Do not use if this product changes color.
- When using this product: Do not touch the tip of the container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Do not reuse once opened.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel eye pain or changes in vision, continues redness or irritation of the eye. The condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Use only if printed tamper seals on top and bottom flaps are intact. Use only is twist top of single-dose container is intact.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: