MANUFACTURER: ThinkbabyThinksport SPF 50+ Sunscreen, Grapefruit
- Applies and absorbs easily
- Non-oily feel
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals and Non-nano formulation.
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation � Average particle size
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
Helps prevent sunburns if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc Oxide (20%)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Cranberry Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), methyl abietate (pine wood resin), Papaya, Olive Oil, Polyglycerol 10 Laurate, Raspberry Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Sunflower Oil, Tocopherols, Water
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours. For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb