Benadryl ChildrenS Allergy Relief Elixir, Cherry Flavored
Benadryl Childrens Allergy Relief Cherry Flavored Liquid
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching and watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Benadryl Childrens Allergy Relief Cherry Flavored Liquid Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose, sneezing
Per Teaspoonful (5 mL): Diphenhydramine HCI 12. 5 mg.
Citric Acid; D&C Red No. 33; FD&C Red No. 40; Flavors; Glycerin; Polyxamer 407; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate; Sugar.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (12. 5 to 25 mg).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls (25 to 50 mg).
- Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland,; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedative or tranquilizers.
- When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery, excitability may occur, especially in children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb