MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Alka-seltzer heartburn relief effervescent tablets, lemon lime
It extinguishes the fire of your worst heartburn. Its unique aspirin-free effervescent formula starts to work the instant you take it. It is used for the relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
Fast cooling relief of:
- Acid indigestion.
- Aspirin free.
Citric Acid (1000mg) (Antacid), Sodium Bicarbonate (Heat-Treated) (Heat-Treated 1940mg) (Antacid)
Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Flavor Enhancer, Flavors, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol
- Place two (2) tablets in 4 oz of water.
- Dissolve tablets completely.
- You do not have to drink any of the residue that may be on the bottom of the glass.
- The medicines of Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief are in the water.
- Take Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Relief any time - morning, noon or night - when you need relief from heartburn and acid indigestion.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults 60 years of age and older: 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if pouch is torn or open.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb