Acnomel Adult Acne Medication Tinted Cream
- Clears up most acne pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.
- Helps to improve skin texture affected by rosocea.
- Less drying does not contain benzyl peroxide.
- For clear and healthy looking skin.
- For clear, beautiful skin.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Tinted cream.
- Treats acne
- Helps to prevent new pimples
- Helps prevent new acne
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Resorcinol (2%), Sulfur (8%).
Alcohol (15% (w/w)), Bentonite (CI 77004), Carbopol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol 9, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Water.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at controlled room temperature (59°-86°F).
For external use only.
Do not use: On broken skin, on large areas of the body.When using this product:
- Apply to affected areas only.
- Do not get into eyes.
- Rinse right away with water if it get in eyes.
- Skin irritation and dryness is most likely to occur if use other topical medications at the same time if irritation occurs only to use one topical acne medication at a time.Stop use and ask a doctor: If excessive skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: