MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Gaviscon extra strength antacid chewable tablets, cherry flavor
For the relief of heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and upset stomach associated with these conditions.
- Fast-acting heartburn relief.
- Helps keep acid down for hours.
- Contains 35 mg magnesium/20 mg sodium.
Aluminum Hydroxide (160 mg in each Tablet) , Magnesium Carbonate (105 mg in each Tablet)
Acesulfame K , Alginic Acid , Artificial Flavor , Calcium Stearate , Corn Starch , Corn Syrup Solids , Mannitol , Sodium Bicarbonate , Stearic Acid , Sucrose
- Chew 2 to 4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Tablets should be taken after meals and a bedtime or as needed.
- For best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- If you are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- When using this product
- Do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if foil inner seal printed 'sealed for your protection' is disturbed or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb