King Bio Cooling Acute Pain Relief Topical cream
- Safe and natural homeopathic formulas
- No alcohol, dairy, glutens, sugar or yeast
- Taste free, odor free, pure water base
- No known negative side effects or drug interactions
- USA based manufacturer and powerful triple potency strength physician tested formulas
A cooling homeopathic pain cream that contains 18 natural ingredients, in multiple potencies, for broad spectrum pain relief from back and neck pain, muscle and joint pain, cramps and stiffness. Safe and natural homeopathic formulas. No alcohol, dairy, glutens, sugar or yeast. Taste free, odor free, pure water base.
Active Ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 Potencies: Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Bellis perennis, Bryonia, Calcarea carbonica, Calcarea fluorica, Cimicifuga racemosa, Cobaltum metallicum, Gnaphallum polycephalum, Hypericum perforatum, Kali carbonicum, Kali phosphoricum, Magnesia phosphorica, Oxalicum acidum, Phosphorus, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, Zincum metallicum. Inactive Ingredients: Cetearyl alcohol, deionized water, glyceryl stearate, jojoba seed oil. menthol, peppermint oil, phenoxyethanol, pomegranate fruit extract, shea butter, sodium lactate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sweet almond oil, sweet birch oil. Active ingredients 50% of total volume.
Apply generously to affected areas 2-3 times daily, or more often as needed. Massage in thoroughlyuntil absorbed. For best results, apply immediately after the onset of symptoms. Reapply after bathing and before bedtime for ongoing relief. Can be used before and after exercise.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms: worsen or do not improve within 7 days, skin irritation, redness, or rash occurs.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: